Puzzles & Brain Teasers
Can you solve these puzzles? Look for new puzzles in our newsletters. Answers are below.
Do you know?
Only one of these famous Americans was not a President of the United States. Do you know which one?
Whose Face is on the Bill?
1. George Washington is on the $1 bill
2. Thomas Jefferson is on the $2 bill
3. Abraham Lincoln is on the $5 bill
4. Alexander Hamilton is on the $10 bill
5. Andrew Jackson is on the $20 bill
6. Ulysses Grant is on the $50 bill
7. Ben Franklin is on the $100 Bill
Do you know? Ben Franklin was not a president.
BARKS RD. OFFICE (Main Office): 300 Barks Rd. East, Marion, Ohio 43302 PHONE: 740-389-9960
KENTON AVE. OFFICE: 810 Kenton Ave., Marion, Ohio 43302 PHONE: 740-382-1929
THE FETCH CHARACTER AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS ARE PROPERTY OF PILLAR CREDIT UNION, INC.